Product Chemical Compliance Declaration
- regarding REACH Regulation (EC) 1907/2006, article 33
At Grundfos, we run our business in a responsible and ever more sustainable way. We are committed to creating products and solutions that help our customers and the surrounding world conserve natural resources and reduce climate impacts. This is part of The Grundfos Values, as well as in accordance with the Grundfos 2020 Strategy, which sets sustainability as a continued business driver.
Grundfos products manufactured and placed on the market within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) comply with the REACH Regulation in regards of
REACH Regulation, (EC) 1907/2006
- Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
- Restriction List, Annex 17
- Authorization List, Annex 14
Grundfos strives to immediately substitute all Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) that are found in our raw materials, components and products in a concentration above 0.1% (w/w).
All suppliers of the raw materials and components to Grundfos Holding A/S and its subsidiaries are under contractual obligation to comply with the European chemical legislation hereunder the REACH Regulation.
To ensure that Grundfos is compliant we have taken the following initiatives:
- Grundfos has launched the Grundfos Focus List in order to give our suppliers, contractors and other relevant stakeholder world wide a tool to help comply with chemical legislation. Grundfos has prepared the Grundfos Focus List, which bans or restricts the use of certain chemical substances in Grundfos products, Grundfos production processes and at Grundfos facilities (www.grundfos.com/focus-list)
- Grundfos continuously performs audits of their suppliers to ensure compliance with their contractual obligation to comply with the chemical legislation.
- Grundfos does not accept banned or restricted hazardous substances in their products. It is a standard task in product development projects to ensure that banned or restricted hazardous substances are not used.
Identification of REACH SVHC´s
Based on our investigations and information from our suppliers regarding REACH article 33, we have identified the below listed SVHC´s in concentrations above 0,1% in the following Grundfos products/articles. Please also find a link to the product declaration.
GRUNDFOS articles/products affected