CU 351 is a flexible control unit for controlling and monitoring of up to six identical pumps + a pilot pump. CU 351 serves as the controller for Grundfos Hydro MPC booster sets and Control MPC systems.
The CU 351 controller can control up to six identical pumps connected in parallel, adjusting the speed of each pump to optimise performance at all times.
- A built-in start up wizard which guides you through the commissioning of the system making you set the desired parameters in the correct sequence
- The CU 351 speaks your language! The CU 351 incorporates a wide range of local languages
- Access to remote data communication, operation statistics, and much more.
- The large display is easy to navigate, regardless of whether you are using the installation wizard or carrying out day-to-day monitoring.
- The Ethernet connection option even brings the CU 351 interface to your own computer so that no matter where you are, you will always be in control.
- Standby pump setup (In CU 351 you can allocate standby pumps for increased security).
- Setting of Redundant sensors (redundant sensors are equivalent to backup sensors)
- Energy savings