Sensible heat ratio (SHR) is the term used to describe the ratio of sensible heat load to total heat load.
This can be formulated as:
SHR = qs / qt
qs = sensible heat (kW)
qt = total heat (kW)
For example, an SHR value of 100 % would mean that an evaporator would only cool the air, i.e., a purely sensible load.On the other hand, an SHR value of 80% would mean that 80 % of an evaporator load is used for cooling air (sensible load), while the remaining 20 % would provide dehumidification (latent load).
MAGNA/UPE circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
Small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with communication equipment and electronically speed-controlled...
TPE3, TPE2 inline circulator pump - heating, cooling and district energy
The new TPE3 is packed with a wide range of intelligent pump features and optimized technology making it to a...
NB, NBG, NBE, NBGE end-suction close-coupled pumps
A complete range of non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps.
NK, NKG, NKE, NKGE end-suction long-coupled pumps
Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of long-coupled (NK) end-suction pumps
ALPHA1 circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
The Grundfos ALPHA1 is our cost-efficient yet high-performing circulator, offering energy efficiency at an...
ALPHA2 circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
The Grundfos ALPHA2 domestic circulator offers the best energy efficiency in the market with its range of control...
ALPHA3 circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
The Grundfos ALPHA3 marks the start of a new era in domestic circulators for installers.
MAGNA1 circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is...
MAGNA3 circulator pump - heating, cooling, hot water
The MAGNA3/UPE pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps – all fitted with...