Professional commissioning services
During a Grundfos Commissioning, we thoroughly check all aspects of your pump installation to make sure that it is ready to run. Our specialists can commission virtually any type of pump system. We carefully inspect your system and always check the following:
- Your system and pumps are fully compatible
- All pumps are correctly installed and aligned
- The system has been tested and is ready to go
Following a Grundfos Commissioning, your system will be running at absolute peak performance and as energy-efficiently as possible, providing you with several benefits:
- You get the most out of your pumping system investment in terms of productivity and efficiency
- The risk of costly and time-consuming downtime is greatly reduced, as parts will not wear out prematurely due to incorrect installation
- You save electricity as your pumps are running energy-efficiently from day one
- You get the lowest wear of the pumps in terms of running time
- Alarms and warnings are set up correctly for your specific needs
Our commissioning services are always tailored to your installation and business needs and extend the warranty for your pumps, giving you a little extra security.
- Peace of mind knowing that your pumps have been installed and commissioned optimally
- Flexibility in organising and carrying out commissioning
- Extended warranty period (starting on the day of commissioning)
The most efficient heating plant in the whole world
More than 200,000 people in Denmark get their heat and power from the 400 MW North Jutland district heating plant...
The disinfection system Oxiperm Pro
Düsseldorf Airport Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS) was opened on April 19th, 1927. Nowadays, it is the most...
SQFlex guarantees independence in Auroville, India
In the late 60’s a group of people dreamed of creating a place “that no nation can claim as its sole property, a...
Outstanding service impressed Dongan Engine
Grundfos after-sales service and support created tight bonds between Grundfos and Dongan Engine. Founded in 1998 in...
Grundfos dosing pumps play important role in Indian desalination plant
In Minjur, a town in Thiruvallur district of Chennai in India, will soon be able to overcome a hurdle facing many...
Grundfos CRK pumps for advanced mobile concrete pumping equipment
Jun Jin Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of specialised mobile equipment for pumping wet concrete....
Banking on Hungary
The Situation Optimal Hungária is the Hungarian branch of Optimal – a French company that specialises in equipment...
Adapting to special requirements
Hardinge Group is a leading machine tool manufacturer offering a wide range of highly reliable turning, milling,...
Leading tyre manufacturer gets total pump solution with Grundfos service offerings
Grundfos offers a wide selection of pumps for even the most advanced and complex applications, but if they are...
Supreme hotel relies on supreme water disinfection by Grundfos
The biggest 5-star hotel in Sofia disinfects water with Grundfos dosing and disinfection systems. Kempinski...
Grundfos helps protect the Australian cotton industry
NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA: Cotton has been grown in Australia for more than 150 years. Due to a lack of reliable...
Grundfos fire protection system protects shoppers’ paradise in Portugal
Portugal, Alcochete: Freeport Designer Outlet Lisboa officially opened on September 2004, offering over 200 retail...
Select country to select your local service company