Intelligent reverse osmosis systems
“We’ve worked with Grundfos iSOLUTIONS to take a unit that was already successful and make it better.”
- Justin Underhill, Sales Manager at Industrial Water Equipment Ltd.
See how intelligent RO systems can save up to 70% energy per m3 water produced
Standardized plug-and-play kits for low pressure reverse osmosis systems
These kits are the intelligent way to improve efficiency and reduce complexity in low-pressure reverse osmosis systems. Standardised solutions are available in six pre-packaged kits consisting of Grundfos components selected to cover the requirements of different flow and pressure systems.
Solutions for water treatment partners and original equipment manufacturers with a huge impact for end-users
For builders of low-pressure systems up to 15 bar, these standardised intelligent reverse osmosis kits are suitable for applications in a number of industries that require reliable water quality, for example:
Contact us to learn more
Fill in your details to get a call back
• The promoter is Grundfos Southern Africa Distribution.
• The promotion applies to an iRO system (iRO Kit) consisting of a Grundfos CRIE pump and Grundfos sensors from the list below:
Product Part No.
CRIE 1-7 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99843741
CRIE 3-7 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99874148
CRIE 3-8 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99875008
CRIE 5-8 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99875319,
CRIE 5-8 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99875356
CRIE 10-8 X-CX-A-E-HQQE 3x380-550 60Hz 99876624
• The promotion applies to the first 6 orders of any of the above listed iRO Kits received across all eligible countries* included in the promotion.
• Buy two (2) or more iRO Kits and receive one (1) iRO Kit for free. The free item will be the lowest price iRO Kit of the three and to a maximum value of EUR3,500.
• The promotion is available for all eligible orders placed between 12th October 2020 and 30th November 2020.
• All eligible orders must be placed before close of business on 30th November 2020. Late orders will not be accepted.
• Promotion is based on the pre-payment of the eligible order by 15th December 2020.
• Additional discounts including pre-payment and project pricing discounts do not apply.
• Orders must be placed by customers having business in one of the eligible countries* and via the applicable Grundfos sales company [insert local company name].
• Successful orders will be notified within 48 hours of order placement on eligibility.
• There promotional value cannot be converted into cash.
• All participants must be over 18 years old. Employees or relatives of employees of Grundfos are exempt from participating.
• Participating customers may be requested to take part in promotional photography, which may be used in future promotional activity, online or press activity.
• Grundfos reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions or withdraw the promotion at any time.
• All participating customers will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
* - Afghanistan. Albania, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Republic of Macedonia, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe