What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant, you become part of the Regional CI department, where we are responsible for the successful transformation to World Class in our 18 production plants across Europe. In CI we drive key strategic initiatives such as the Grundfos Production System across functions in Operations. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will be part of. We expect 8-12 working hours per week and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and study work.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks such as:
- Support the CI team in the successful roll out of Grundfos Production System (GPS)
- Responsible for CI SharePoint site with GPS sharing and Best Practice
- Support large international digitalization projects
- Plan and Coordinate GPS Assessments for the entire Group
- Responsible for the CI Handbook (including updating and translating from Danish to English)
- CI Regional monthly report
- Support the CI team with smaller daily tasks (translations, procurement, travel coordination)
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Engineering, Business or similar and it is an advantage if you possess knowledge within Lean.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- Strong competences with Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is an advantage.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lead Project Manager CI – EMEA, Mads Brodersen at +45 30 55 75 54. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 28-02-2018 by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible as applicants will be evaluated continuously.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.