Purpose of job
Support project managers/coordinators during project implementation. Apply a well-developed knowledge base and technical/business understanding across a functional area.
- Update and maintain project schedules and associated resource plans.
- Create and manage project database.
- Add plans into scheduling software, produce diagrams and summary bar charts under close supervision.
- Support project coordinators and managers in daily activities.
- Create reports using MS Excel/Project/Word/PPT tools.
- Safeguard project administration procedures.
- Prepare and handle project meeting minutes.
- Organise project meetings.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving well-defined processes within project assistance.
- Ability to participate in work with processes or projects.
- Ability to participate in a well-defined business process within project assistance
- Most likely to have 4-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems within project assistance.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.