Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges? Great opportunities to work with the implementation of MDM IT solutions in a global organisation
What do we offer?
This is a chance for you to take ownership of some of our MDM IT solutions and be a key player in bringing them to the next level. Joining a successful global company, you will be able to make your mark on our solutions, ensuring they support our transformation to become more data driven.
You will be based in Bjerringbro in Denmark and join IS Data Management Solutions & Services, which is part of the global Grundfos IT organization. We are a global team of 16 based at 5 locations across the world, responsible for all Data Management IT solutions worldwide.
Our purpose is to drive and ensure the data quality required as foundation for Grundfos business and customer interaction by delivering and pioneering data management solutions & services.
You will be part of a collaborative environment with a very high degree of integration and interaction with our business colleagues. You will refer to Senior Manager Michael Bendixen.
What is the job about?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and development, implementation and maintenance of Data Management solutions in accordance with IT architectural principles and guidelines. Using your expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across IT and business as well as our external partners to:
- Take ownership of our global SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) platform
- Take ownership of our global SAP NetWeaver MDM solution
- Take ownership of other future global MDM solutions
- Manage day-to-day needs and challenges
- Shape the roadmap for the future and execute it
- Ensure ongoing dialogue with external IT solution vendors
- Drive further development and deployment of existing solutions
- Develop and implement new solutions
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice
“You will have the opportunity to work with MDM Technology and set the direction for where we are going globally with our Master Data Management solutions” says Michael.
What do you need to apply?
Strong business value chain understanding combined with solid MDM IT knowledge enables you to offer solutions and consultancy that meet the needs of the business and position you as a professional IT lighthouse of Master Data Management. It is your personality, however, which allows you to succeed in this role. You must be able to collaborate and create value-adding relationships with the global business as well as work with your colleagues to set the agenda. You have the ability to stay focused and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- You have solid experience and a IT technical background working with Master Data Management solutions in an international/global company.
- Your experience covers data lifecycle management in SAP, data quality, ETL and you know your way around material, customer and vendor data across various SAP modules
- It is an advantage if you have worked with SAP MDG, SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP Data Services.
- You work process-oriented and are able to take ownership of the solutions and drive implementation, development and maintenance.
- You are fluent in English and possess strong communication and collaborative skills.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager Michael Bendixen on +45 25 79 24 22.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.