The Program Leader will be responsible for the deployment and implementation of various service initiatives and projects (e.g. improvement projects, systems & tools etc.), business development support in the Americas and strategic support. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Service. Key organisational touchpoints will be to commercial managers in the Americas regional sales and service organisations. For internal candidates the job location is flexible. For external candidates, the desired location is Chicago, IL metropolitan area.
- Execute strategic projects independently (E.g. commercial excellence roll-out in local service markets, organisational improvement projects etc.).
- Drive cross-company improvement programmes within the commercial and operations area. Be the link for Service and all related project area plans.
- Manage key stakeholders across the service organisations required to execute projects effectively
- Prepare presentations and decision material for service leadership team incl. strategy reviews, business cases etc.
- Support the regional Sr. Manager on the the annual planning incl. strategic planning and reviews, budget preparations, team meetings, etc.)
- Co-drive a strategy execution PMO of governance, implementation and reporting structures to follow up on the service must-win-battle
- IT tools and systems: Implementation of projects in the region – SAP CS, 1office, Satisfaction survey etc. (Not tech knowhow needed, but understanding business processes is critical – drive the change mgmt.)
- Training: Implementation of global training framework in the region – i.e. training plans etc. Not execute the training but estimate the need for and coordinate
Required Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Economics, Enginering or similar field of study. +5 years of experience in the area of strategy or business development with exposure to senior management and working cross-functionally (either from a similar role in a corporate setting or from consulting). Proven track record in scoping and driving complex projects within the commercial/strategic area.
- Strong analytical toolbox (Ability to break-down issues, structure and carry out analysis as well as deduct solid conclusions and recommendations)
- Ability to maintain an overview of project tasks and deliverables as well as planning and prioritising, which allows you to take suitable measures when driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have SAP system experience, preferably with Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and structured manor both written and orally
- Organisational savviness, i.e. the abilíty to interact with, motivate and influence people cross-functionally in a collaborative and solution-oriented manor
- High standards for work performance, execution and follow up on delegated tasks and decisions to the satisfaction of involved parties
- Willingness to travel up to 15%. Position in located in Chicago area.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.