With more than 18,000 dedicated employees, GRUNDFOS produces and distributes more than 16 million pumps and systems for building services, water management and industry worldwide every year. As one of the largest and most innovative pump manufacturers in the world, we have a special responsibility for our employees, our customers and our environment. Responsibility, anticipation and innovation characterize our actions.
To strengthen our HR team, we are looking for an HR Generalist (m/f) who can take on a series of different HR admin tasks. You will be part of team where you support and take over from each other so you are curious and open to new tasks.
• Onboarding of new employees (including contracts, training plans, masterdata creation and offboarding of departing employees
• HR reporting, documentation, local process design/optimization and budget planning
• Cooperation with the HR Service Center in Denmark (back office function)
• Creation of certificates / testimonials
• Management of employee shares
• Coordination of employee satisfaction survey
• Responsibility for students and apprentices
• Back up on payroll coordination
Professional requirement profile
• Relevant education or studies with at least 5 years of professional experience in operational HR work
• Experience in the HR department of an international company
• Experience working in a virtual team (matrix organization) and with having a manager located outside of Germany would be a plus
• Knowledge of HR systems (SAP, Success Factors)
• Very good MS Office knowledge (incl. Excel)
• Very good knowledge of English and German
Personal requirement profile
• Service and solution-oriented
• Self-driven and proactive
• Friendly and outgoing
• Communicative and flexible
• Team player
What we offer
• Development opportunities in an international environment
• Human and value-oriented organizational culture
• Training opportunities
• Attractive, competitive compensation package
And, did we make you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that interviews will be held in English.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.