Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Senior Operational Transfer Pricing Analyst
The Senior Operational Transfer Pricing Analyst will be a key driver in securing that the transfer prices applied when group companies are trading among others are compliant with the group transfer pricing policies and the arm's length principle. Furthermore, the position will support the process of preparing transfer pricing documentation and benchmark studies.
The position has functional report to the Group Tax Director in the head office in Bjerringbro, Denmark and is an integrated part of the Group Tax department.
- Be the key responsible for establishing and setting the transfer prices on material number in SAP to be in compliance with the arm's length principle
- Secure that the processes and systems managing the ad hoc setting of new transfer prices on material numbers are running seamless
- Drive consistency, standardisation and automation in the operational compliance process
- Improve the accuracy of the statistical group legal forecast model on a continues basis
- Monthly monitoring of the legal performance of the companies in the group
- Support the process of preparing transfer pricing documentation for the group companies
- Support the process of preparing transfer pricing benchmark studies to be used as comparability analysis when testing the arm's length nature of a number of Group internal transactions
- Will take decisions related to establishing and setting the transfer prices on material level used when group companies are transacting based on the group policies
- Liaising with IS department on developing new and better tools and processes
- The position is authorised to contact and liaise with the local companies, e.g. finance leaders and other stakeholders when relevant information is gathered
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in business, economics, accounting or finance
- 4+ years of operational transfer pricing or finance/accounting experience
- Strong IT skills (good and broad understanding of SAP R/3, but also excel, word, SharePoint)
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for the details
- Good at handling big data and data sets
- Good project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Take initiatives and seek influence
- Strong in building up relationships
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- Open minded
- Structure way of working
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.