Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Senior Record to Report Accountant
To ensure correct, complete recording of financial transactions and timely submission of all reporting requirements (Local & Group).
- Coordinate execution and correctness of all relevant closing activities including allocation of tasks and setting priorities for RtR team members (monthly, quarterly, year-end): e.g. clearing; posting of provisions, accruals & deferrals; monthly reporting; etc.;
- Make materiality and account assignment decisions in terms of journal entries and invoice booking
- Supervise relevant internal controls with special focus on open item maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Accountable for quality of accounting ledgers and to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of it.
- Fulfil reporting requirements of Grundfos internal partners (e.g.: Area Finance Manager, Group Reporting)
- Support internal partners/counterparts/auditors to comply with local tax and statutory requirements including year-end audits and other reporting
- Support initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RtR processes
- Support knowledge management and best practice sharing in RtR by performing on-the-job training for new joiners/junior colleagues in terms of assigned sub-process(es)
- To manage the interfaces between other GSS departments, Group functions and local companies regarding all questions concerning the activities in scope
- To establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with Grundfos internal partners including regular meetings and effective escalation handling
- To provide regular feedback about RtR team members’ individual performance to Group Leaders in terms of allocated tasks
- Support migration activities and lead RtR work shadowing
- University or college degree in Accounting or Finance
- Min. 4 years proven practice in day-to day accounting or audit tasks
- Strong accounting knowledge (preferably IFRS)
- Experience in process migrations and scope extension processes
- Fluent in English (another European language knowledge is an advantage)
- ACCA/CIMA certificate is advantage
- Chartered accountant certificate in Hungary is advantage
- Strong stock and inventory revaluation knowledge
- Proven record of Balance Sheet reconciliation experience
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.