What do we offer?
- Dynamic and responsible position within multicultural working environment;
- Possibility for professional and personal development through continuous education and trainings;
- Possibility to become a part of growing production company;
- Organized transportation for all our employees.
- Temporary contract, replacement for colleague on maternity leave.
What is the job about?
- Control of entry-exit: employees, clients, third parties,
- Records of the form (visitors, employees, notice of meetings)
- Issuing cards to visitors and inform visitors about security procedures, informing employees about the arrival of visitors;
- Communication with employees, providing all necessary information regarding work of HR department
- To receive phone calls and call transfers to employees, third parties calling on orders employees
- Documentation Flow
- Admission of candidates for the job - issuing application forms at the front desk and receive job applications, information about the parties applying for the job
- Receiving / sending of letters, packages
- Provide operational support to HR Department
- Logistics support for HR activities (organization of different events)
- Organization of medical check for employees demanded in specific deadline according to the H&S procedures
- Responsible to ensure that employees have mobile phones according to the Mobile phone policy
What do you need to apply?
- High school or University education
- Experience on similar positions in an international working environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Organizational skills and orientation to team work;
- Advanced level of English skills both in speaking and writing;
All applications are confidential; we will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.