Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Group Finance Business Controller
As Group Finance Business Controller, you will be part of the department "Reporting and Master Data", and thusly be part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), which is part of Corporate Finance and overall responsible for financial planning and performance management.
The purpose of the department "Reporting and Master Data" is to provide financial support to the FP&A business partners, especially with consolidation, reporting, master data tasks and routine analytics.
The support must be delivered timely and in high quality and will have impact on operational and tactical direction in Grundfos.
You will report directly to the Manager of Reporting and Master Data.
- prepare the monthly and quarterly performance reports and draft presentations to Senior Management Team and Finance Business Partners to support them in decision making processes.
- support the Finance Business Partners and various business improvement projects with ad-hoc reports and analyses.
- continuously be looking for efficiency gains by optimizing processes and tools to improve both the quality and timing of the performance reporting.
- collaborate closely with both the Finance Business Partners and Finance Business Architects to ensure timely and accurate implementation of new business requirements.
- work out of Budapest, Hungary, but as you are part of an international organization, the position requires some travelling.
- College or university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 3+ years of experience within financial reporting, financial analyses, financial planning or financial controlling
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to work on complex issues
- Dedicated to delivering work of consistently high quality with tight deadlines
- Self-driven and proactive in building knowledge and expertise
- Conscientious and systematic approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong experience using reporting tools (e.g. Cognos TM1 and SAP BW)
- SAP ERP is an advantage
- Enjoy working cross-culturally and have excellent collaboration attitude
- Fluent in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
What we offer
- Truly international team with global responsibilities
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.