Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges? Great opportunities to work with the implementation of data management IT solutions in a global organisation embarking on a SAP S/4HANA journey
What do we offer?
This is a chance for you to work with some of our data management IT solutions and be a key player in bringing them to the next level.
You will be based in Bjerringbro in Denmark and join IS Data Management Solutions & Services, which is part of the global Grundfos IT organization. We are a global team of 16 based at 5 locations across the world, responsible for all data management IT solutions worldwide.
Our purpose is to drive and ensure the data quality required as foundation for Grundfos business and customer interaction by delivering and pioneering data management solutions & services.
These solutions & services include data mass-changes, data migration, ETL, data quality reporting & analysis, data governance, data catalogues, data archiving, data workflows, data compliance and more is in the pipeline.
You will be part of a collaborative environment with a very high degree of integration and interaction with your colleagues. You will refer to Senior Manager Michael Bendixen.
What is the job about?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
- Alignment of IT architecture in collaboration with Enterprise Architects and the Solution Architect within the team
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice towards colleagues, business units and projects inside and outside IT
What do you need to apply?
Strong business value chain understanding combined with solid IT and MDM knowledge enables you to offer solutions and consultancy that meet the needs of the business and position you as a professional lighthouse of data management IT solutions.
- You have an IT technical background and experience working with Master Data Management solutions in an international/global company
- Your experience could cover data lifecycle management in SAP, data quality, ETL and you know your way around material, customer and vendor data across various SAP modules
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with SAP MDG, SAP Data Services, SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP S/4HANA
- You can organize your own work, prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment, are process-oriented and can take ownership of the solutions and drive implementation, development and maintenance
- You are fluent in English and possess strong communication and collaborative skills
“It is your personality, however, which allows you to succeed in this role. You must be able to collaborate and create value-adding relationships with the business as well as work with your colleagues to set the agenda” says Michael.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager Michael Bendixen on +45 25 79 24 22.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.