Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systems for domestic and commercial building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. Grundfos Pumps Ltd are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
Grundfos Watermill based in Edenbridge- Kent, today produce a modern range of shower pumps and offer a variety of models and sizes. Variants can pump both hot and cold water or from an individual water source and offer various pressures.
What are we looking for?
We are lookign for a Quality inspector to provide quality control inspection of precise components and assembly’s in accordance to drawings. This role will work with suppliers to address material defects short-term and solve long terms defect issues, it will also support purchasing where required for new supplier/part implementation.
Other responsibilities include:
- To provide Supplier Quality Assurance support
- Lease with Suppliers and WGB Purchasing Department
- Assist with Managing WGB’s material issues including Goods Inwards and Material Returns
- Support the daily operation of the quality department
- Handle all goods inwards inspection of product received.
- Ensure all non-conformity is recorded and reported.
- Handle of all defective material issues including returns and credit handling.
- Validate new materials as and when required.
- Liaise with Purchasing department in relation to issues .
- Capture Quality data with agreed reporting documentation
- Ensure all test equipment calibrations is up to date.
- Compilation of inspection reports for management review
- Process non-conformities in line with IMS procedures
- Process credit requests with suppliers for defective parts
- Ensure that working area is safe for both self and colleagues at all times In order to comply with H&S standards.
What qualifications should you have?
- Mechanical Engineering qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience with ISO 9001 certification
- Solid Knowledge of manufacturing
- Solid Knowledge of measuring tools and techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions
- IT knowledge of Microsoft software essential for reporting
- IT knowledge of Sage Account and Manufacturing an advantage
- Fork lift truck license
If this role sounds like your next adventure please press apply!
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.