Purpose of job
- To develop templates and components for our corporate websites as well as our E-Commerce. The IS Web Development Department consist of Web Developers, DevOps, and QA people. The websites are based on Adobe AEM and the ecommerce is SAP Hybris - both are Java frameworks. The teams are based in Denmark as well as Philippines and there's a high degree of international collaboration
- Will get to work with either our AEM based webplatform or our SAP Hybris based ecommerce platform. Both platforms are global and it will challenge you to create good solid code based on good software practices
- Will be part of a great team working mainly on new features and sometimes a few maintenance tasks
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs of medium to high complexity
- Interpret system requirements and define system workflows and procedures
- Liaise with internal team members, end users and/or other departments as required
- Make decisions affecting work performed
Skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience with Spring
- Ability to work with very complex and advance code
- Excellent planning and coordination abilities
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaborate skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Necessary to have a very outgoing, open and calm personality
- Very independent and self-motivated
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.