At Grundfos Service & Solutions, we continuously work to bring peace of mind to our customers by minimizing downtime, optimizing performance and helping them contribute to a more sustainable world.
What do we offer?
Within the Global Service Programs team, we are looking for a Product Manager dedicated to developing and maintaining products within our service offerings.
You will be joining a team of five who are focused on ensuring we have a competitive and profitable service portfolio that fulfils the needs of customers worldwide. The current portfolio includes operation, optimization and repair services. Most service offerings can be offered as a standalone or bundled into a customized service contract or a packaged solution.
In this position you will be responsible for further identification of customers’ requirements and for the development of a competitive service program strategy. The Product Manager drives the development of the service program portfolio in line with customer requirements and identification of market opportunities. The position holder will therefore play a key role in driving the innovation of our service portfolio. The role is global and requires cooperation with all regions.
Put your mark on our service programs
You will be a vital link between strategy and execution, as you will work with the rest of the team to translate customer needs, opportunities, challenges and overall strategy into tangible road maps and projects and you will execute on these.
“Service is an area where Grundfos has great ambitions to grow significantly globally. As part of the Global Service Programs team you will be at the center of ensuring that Grundfos has the service portfolio required to meet customers’ needs and which consequently enables the strategic growth envisioned. The optimal candidate is somebody who wants to make a significant difference in an area of high growth and change”, says Jason Moore, Senior Manager and Head of Global Service Programs.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage existing products from a product lifecycle perspective. Focus, review and update of service program product strategy.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy. Bring new products to market by developing the vision, strategy and roadmap for products within the service program portfolio.
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities including feasibility studies, business cases and value proposition development. Market trend analysis including analysis of competitor portfolios.
- Create well defined user stories and product requirements. Develop documentation and training material for the products you will be responsible for.
- Drive action throughout the organization to bring products to market. Working cross functionally with Sales, Operations, Business Development, Regions and other stakeholders both internally and externally. Work with Service Marketing on product launches and messaging.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You possess a master’s degree and have a strong commercial foundation combined with demonstrated technical understanding.
- You have experience with commercial risk management.
- Product Manager relevant experience is preferred, although not essential.
- You have a strong business acumen. You are customer oriented, structured and analytical in your approach and not afraid of making independent decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize on business needs and industry trends.
- As a person you are ambitious and possess a strong drive and an innovative mindset.
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, orally and in writing, as well as profound networking and communication skills across organizational levels and cultures.
- If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager, Jason Moore on +45 26 84 01 73.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.