The job position is in the department of Waste Water Hydraulics in Hungary. Wastewater Hydraulics is part of Business Developement, Mechanical Development and responsible for all new Wastewater hydraulic development in Grundfos. We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading pump manufacturer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- Development projects - Respnsible for hydraulic development of new wastewater hydraulic components like impellers and pump housings within development projects including simulations, review, verification and documentation.
- Cooperation with the global development organization and production sites all over the world will call for some yearly travel days.
- Platform development – develop and mature new hydraulic concepts and ensure new technologies are included and available in the development platform
- Take part f technology projects – investigate new technologies
- Perfrm FEA simulations – E.g.:
- Non-linear simulations where large deformations, plasticity and contacts are of interest
- Modal and harmonic analyses of large assemblies
- Fatigue and fracture simulatins on components
Key Success Factors
- Quality of deliverables – hydraulic pump components (meeting specifications)
- Optimized solutions designed with simulation
- Cost optimized solutions
- Delivery on time
- Usage of platforms in design work
Required Minimum Qualifications
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Waste Water pump installations is an advantage
- Solid understanding of structural mechanics, physics and materials
- Some years of work experience within structural simulations, FEA
- Solid technical background/knowledge within simulations
- Finte Element Analysis – Static, dynamic, mdal, fatigue
- Parameter ptimization techniques
- Mapping f process simulation results into structural simulations
- Mapping f CFD loads to structural simulations
- Experience with ANSYS, and CATIA.
- Validation of simulation by conducting relevant experiments and calibration tests
- English – verbal and written
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.