Direct the design and development of new products/production technologies. Maintain existing products.
- Responsible for part of a strategic production technology area (e.g. laser welding or soldering)
- Responsible for key disciplines like innovation, quality and environment
- Global responsibility
- Lead strategic technologies and/or key disciplines
- Develop area/discipline – develop road map for future activities
- Transfer of production technologies to the full value chain
- Drive relevant internal networks within lead areas
- Proactively impact future platforms
- Proactively impact production quality and performance
- DFM for critical technologies
- Contact to relevant universities
- Experience managing defined processes within manufacturing research and development
- Possess industry experience within a business environment, experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Most likely to have 6 – 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in manufacturing research and development
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization
- Possess strong knowledge of best practice relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable in manufacturing research and development
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.