Manage all aspects of a large scale, complex, significant and challenging projects,so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Apply highly developed specialist knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies
- Take ownership and drive the successful implementation of projects
- Define project resource, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations.
- Handel changes, risks and uncertainties within the frame of the project.
- Create clear and transparent agreement with the Project Board/Key stakeholders regarding the objectives of the project ( Benefit, Cost, Quality, Risk, Scope, Time).
- Create clear and transparent agreements with the Team Managers. Delivery Managers by involving them in the planning and activate them Via Work Package
- Create agreements on how to manage issues and risks
- Manage issues and risks during project execution VIA structured and agreed procedures
- Master degree, with top results.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing defined processes within project management
- Processes industry experience within a business environment
- Experience working in a large manufacturing environment
- Familiar with IT systems for handling process documentation etc.
- Successful track record supported by strong recommendations.
- English language required, high level written and spoken
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.