Purpose of job
- Aligned with the Grundfos Corporate Purchase and regional (APAC) strategies to plan, propose and implement the overall sourcing strategies, targets and supplier portfolio for local categories to drive DTV initiatives and projects to get result delivered.
- Optimise purchasing within relevant categories across the companies and act as lead negotiator in making cross-company agreements with selected suppliers – or assuring that spend is transferred to group suppliers
- Build and manage a network of purchasers and assistants in the local companies in order to deploy GCP processes across strategic sourcing, relationship management and operational procurement management in close cooperation with the local units
- Drive strategic initiatives and DTV projects to get the targeted saving delivered.
- Establish and maintain deep insight into the relevant supplier markets
- Manage and support the network in relationship building, performance evaluation and supplier development aligned with the overall supplier account management strategies and targets
- Manage and support the network of assistants in order to build and maintain a strong data management platform
- Continuously work on optimisation of the supplier portfolio and cost across the local assembly companies specifically focused on consolidation across companies
- Member of the APAC Purchase Management Team
Cross company network
Category management & Contract management
Sourcing & Supplier management
Cost & Performance management
Leadership - how to achieve results
Work focus: Deliver results through managers/employees and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build effective and successful team(s). Create collaboration across relevant functional areas.
Time application: Annual planning for team and performance management.
Work value: Value managerial work and develop continuously managerial skills.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Technical education and manufacturing industry is must, water industry will be plus
- Proven record in negotiation and closing agreements
- Distance management capabilities
- Networker, strong in building relationships and a good collaborator
- Good communicator at all levels
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Result- and action oriented, decision taker
- Self confident
- Expected up to 90 travel days per year
- Good English abilities
- Group Operations
Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
C_Deciding and Initiating Action
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Leading and Supervising
C_Planning and Organising
C_Working with People
C_Presenting and Communicating Information
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.