Apply a technical broad and deep knowledge base and customer understanding across functional Service areas and/or units (eg. Onsite or workshop repairs)
- Disassemble, inspect, trouble shoot, repair and replace part and re-assemble pumps, pump systems and accessories in a field service and/or shop environment.
- Identify the root cause of mechanical, electrical and systematic failures.
- Provide advice to customers at pump and system/application level.
- Carry out risk assessment before each job.
- Maintain and operate machinery for tools (drill press, lathe and mills).
- Conduct pump hydraulic tests, energy checks.
- Pass on customer leads to sales.
- Prepare quotes for out-of-warranty repairs.
- Assist leaders by identifying and providing solutions to service and warranty concerns.
- Write service / FAS reports.
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving well-defined processes within the service environment.
- Ability to lead minor processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a well-defined business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 7-10 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in the service environment.
- Sales Regions
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.