Apply a technical broad and deep knowledge base and customer understanding across functional Service areas and/or units (eg. Onsite or workshop repairs)
• To test and repairing of company products at customer site or whichever assigned by superiror.
• To provide start up, commissioning and traininh at customer site or whichevery assigned by superior.
• To ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
• To ensure that products received for repair are examined thoroughly so that the cause for complaint can be stated and registered in a clear way.
• To work out adequate statistics on complaints and repair work for each type of product.
• To ensure that damaged parts get a close check for the reason of failure.
• To ensure that the repair of products takes place in an effective way and results in a satisfactory performance of the pumps.
• To deal with complaints including warranty issues i.e. diagnosing, quotations, problem and solving etc.
• To advise customers whether a new pump or repairing will be the better solution.
• To establish, control and keep files of spare parts in stock.
• To execute service work on schedule.
• To ensure rational working habits by optimizing tools, equipment and methods.
• To ensure that the equipment is kept in a good and justifiable condition in respect of function and safety.
• To ensure that order and assignment from the superior is executed efficiently.
• To be equal to laws and regulation governing product safety, installation and operation directive
• At least high vocational certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or other related field
• Have driving license and able to travel up country (South of Thailand).
• At least 2 years experience in service technican or maintenance water pump.
• Background or knowledge on water pumps or water pumps system
• Able to communication in English
• Computer literacy
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.