What is the job about?
Drive the supplier claim handling process for all supplier claims. Ensure suppliers implement proper containment, identify system level root cause, implement effective long term corrective actions, transfer lessons learned to other parts, and update relevant documentation.
Engage internal and external stakeholders to implement necessary changes to processes, drawings, specifications and follow through with proper change management expectations as needed to complete the 8D.
- Complaint handling (8D and supplier quality issues);
- Problem solving on daily basis between plant and supplier;
- Execute delegated SQD task within Commodities/technical groups;
- Execute and approve SPA activities for VPC/SPA on new products or changes:
- Execute VPC/SPA on products/components (e.g. transfer between suppliers, outsourcing, renewal of tooling, refurbishments, design changes, change of supplier).
- Approve SPA package.
- Consult SQD in case of technical issues etc in SPA phase.
- Register and report cost (COPQ);
- Delegated process audit in case of 8d closure, VPC;
- Escalate quality issues to potential red alert;
- Support SQD to follow up category related action plans that go beyond supplies to the plant where the SQE is located.
What do you need to apply?
• University degree in Engineering (Mechanics or Electrical background will be considered as advantage)
• Preferable 1 year of experience on similar positions in an international working environment;
• Knowledge in additional quality tools like 8D reporting
• Knowledge in international standards like ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
• Advanced level of English skills both in speaking and writing;
• Driver’s license minimum category B.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.