- Responsibility for accurate and timely execution of payroll by working closely with local payroll provider in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy
- Main point of contact for day to day payroll operations, employee payroll related issues, benefits and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as matters relating to local authorities
- Management of data and documents as well as supporting and working closely with Payroll&Benefit Supervisor
- Administration of SAP Master Data and Kronos T&A system
- Identify opportunities and help to implement continuous improvements for procedures in the payroll
- Work closely with HR, Finance to ensure payroll compliance and support with inputs the balancing of the payroll accounts
- Compiling statistics and reports on a regular basis as well as ad hoc requests
- Supporting long term payroll roadmap on a global scale related to Serbia
- Several years of work experience of execution and coordination of payroll
- Solid knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements related to salaries, benefits and other payroll related matters required
- Experience in dealing with external payroll providers and internal stakeholders
- Strong skills to work in a timely, accurate and well-organized manner
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as analytical skills and operational efficiency
- Maintain confidential information and has a good understanding of GDPR regulations
- Ability to support global projects related to Serbia
- Team player with ability to build relationships within payroll & benefit cluster
- Ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
- Very good English, Serbian skills, both orally and in writing
- Very good user knowledge of PC applications (MS Office)
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.