To operate, maintain, trouble-shoot and repair/assemble all assigned mechanical/electrical equipment to meet the company's image and customers’ satisfaction and achievement of company's objectives defined.
- The areas of specialization that will be considered for this job are electronics, electrical, mechanical, pump, motor and hydraulics.
- Responsible for the operation, repairs, preventive maintenance, trouble-shoots all mechanical/electrical equipment and ensure meeting customers' requirements.
- To ensure all mechanical/electrical works meeting the safety standard of the company/local authorities.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Experience driving well-defined processes within the service environment.
- Ability to participate in work with processes or projects.
- Ability to participate in a well-defined business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Ability influence others and follow processes. - Some experience supporting key business initiatives. - Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in the service environment.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.