- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience
- Those with experience working in a PUMP INDUSTRY or any related field doing testing and commissioning, repairs and maintenance will have added advantage
- Hands on technical support which includes diagnosing problems and providing solutions; testing and commissioning for new products; repairing, consulting and training for existing products and their various applications.
- Pumping system troubleshooting support to customers and to service technicians.
- Provides quotations for standard or customized product requests.
- Provides inter-departmental technical assistance and trainings whenever required by Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, etc. May also conduct occasional presentations and/or trainings as well as attending meetings with the Sales Team.
- Manage service calls that require more time than anticipated.
- Develop effective approaches using available resources and information on site.
- Prepares proposals/quotations to customers for spare parts, replacement pumps, service contracts and/or service jobs.
- Conducts service jobs such as assembling/disassembling functions, both in-house and out-service operations, repairs, preventive maintenance, trouble-shooting for all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Ensures all mechanical and electrical works meet the safety standard of the company and local authorities when executing service jobs.
- Conducts service and product training to customers as well as internal staff on booster system and other electronic products.
- Provides technical advice and support to sales team and customers.
- Recommends alternative methods aim in improving efficiency in executing service jobs.
- Prepares service reports for all service jobs executed.
- Ensures that company rules and regulations are complied with at all times while attending to work, including safety and good housekeeping of work place.
- Perform any other related duties and/or assignments as and when directed by Immediate Superior
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.