Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Currently, we, Grundfos Gulf Distribution (GGD) are aiming to further strengthen our sales team in Qatar. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer to actively promote and sell Grundfos products and services to the Water Utility market within Qatar, generate ideas, and support product development based on feedback from customers. This role will be based in our office in Doha.
GGD can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What is the job about?
As a Sales Engineer, Water Utility you will present the total Grundfos product range to prospective and existing clients in order to increase the revenue of the company and achieve the budgeted sales targets.
Another responsibility will be to convey Grundfos values and purpose to the market to ensure the continuous improvement of Grundfos’ brand image.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are:
- Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed designed strategies (game plans, marketing plans, pricing structure, and trading terms), search and define new expandable segments/customers, exploiting and evaluating the weight of all business opportunities. This will be done by a range of sales tools, such as sales presentations, personal sales visits, regular mailing and tele‐sales activities, attending media & promotional activities thereby ensuring maximum exposure in the business market.
- Managing and following the K & A customers.
- Ensure that customers are delivered what has been promised by following up their needs with other concerned Sections/Dept.
- Implementation of the business strategy and influencing business decisions by providing key input such as product pricing, market situation, competitors and potential revenue threats etc to the Management.
- Continuous Feedback on sales activities (distributors/customers) to the management highlighting issues that need to be monitored and requiring corrective action, in order to maintain a total quality service standard.
- Manage the Various projects, by following & creating relationship with stakeholders for each project.
- Maintain and develop a strong rapport with current clients through personal visits, telephone calls and correspondence, in order to address any customer dissatisfaction issues and identify any additional revenue potential.
- Close monitoring and follow-up for the receivables to ensure smooth sales transactions.
- Negotiation during the sales process and briefing the customer through all details in order to reach the final agreement and finalized the PO or contract.
- To provide a precise forecast of Monthly sales (invoicing & order intake).
- Plan and implement marketing activities by following and coordinating with distributors and key accounts.
- Follow up for the after sales service to achieve higher level of customer satisfaction and create new opportunity of after sales selling and cross-selling.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Must have at least 5 years of experience of proven track record in sales.
- Must have experience in Qatar in a related industry.
- Knowledge of water utility applications/solutions.
- Must hold a valid Qatar Driving License.
- Must be a results oriented person, have strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Preferably has exposure to the Pump Industry.
- Preferably has understanding and knowledge of rotating equipment, pumping applications, systems where pumps are operating, controls, BMS and communication protocols.
- Good presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- A strong self-starter, able to work efficiently and effectively without immediate supervision.
- Ability to cope with several demanding customer/situations simultaneously and these must be dealt with tactfully at all times.
- Creative and lateral thinker and a good team member. Able to critically analyze data and to propose solutions to problems.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.