- Handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
- To Maintain and develop the Shan Dong market and sales channels, promote Grundfos pump brand in the industrial end users.
- To visit customers according to weekly/monthly programs and by customers’ request.
- Responsible for the sales in agreed market, achieve agreed sales target.
- Develop sales network in terms of dealers, business partners. Maintain and development long term partnership with the main business partner.
- Provide sales support to distributors / partners for factory sales. Including industrial projects and industrial end users.
- Follow up the key end users in Shan Dong market ,developing and following up industrial projects.
- To search for/ consider new possibilities and prospects for increasing the sales.
- To coordinate or participate in customer seminars, exhibitions and other sales promotion events.
- To maintain CRM database containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particular about customers, relevant figures, quotations and sales turnover, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in mechanical or electromechanical or fluid field;
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in the field of industrial products. Sales experience in pump field will be advantageous;
- Familiar with the process of project follow-up, has the ability to win project independently;
- Has the experience of Develop & Maintain EPC/DI will be advantageous;
- Diligence & Aggressive, determined, flexible mind
- Result driven, strong responsibility and executive ability
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Good people skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Willing to travelling frequently
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.