Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Optimise the business by working with key/targeted national, regional, and local accounts. - Execute established growth strategies. - Build and grow customer relationships.- Apply an understanding of target markets, products, and applications and bring added value and resources to the sales process resulting in gains in market share.- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at existing and target accounts in coordination and cooperation with local sales management.- Support all aspects of the sales process and contribute to ensuring that Grundfos delivers a maximum value proposition to the account.- Understand the total sales opportunity for Grundfos products in the key account.- Maximise the presence of Grundfos in focused accounts by ensuring that all possible Grundfos products are applied.- Manage specific key accounts.- Contribute to developing and taking the lead in growing and supporting global agreements that are aligned with their specific focus area and key customers.- Contribute to mutually beneficial process improvement and productivity gains at account level and within global agreement frameworks. - Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool - Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines - Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
- Experience driving developed processes within the sales organization.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within the sales organization.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in the sales organization.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the sales organization.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.