Handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
To Maintain and develop the targeted market sales channels, promote Grundfos pump brand in the industrial end users
- Responsible for the sales in agreed market - Beijing.
- Project and solution sales
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, design institute, consulting firms, and authorities.
- Develop sales network in terms of dealers, business partners. Maintain and development long term partnership with the main business partner
- Provide sales support to distributors / partners for IND sales. Including industrial projects and industrial end users
- Follow up the key end users in targeted market，developing and following up industrial projects.
- To search for/ consider new possibilities and prospects for increasing the sales.
- To coordinate or participate in customer seminars, exhibitions and other sales promotion events.
- To maintain CRM database containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particular about customers, relevant figures, quotations and sales turnover, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, engineering major.
- 3~5years working experience with liquid equipment or consultancy or sales works in industrial fields
- familiar with water treatment application and business model/technical background/ big project sales experience/sales from WT contractors will be an advantage.
- Learning ability
- It will great if candidate has people leader role experience
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.