Duties and responsibilities
1. Lead in the over-all financial control of the company including:
- Billing and collections
- Cash Management
- Record Keeping and Accounting
- Timely and accurate periodic closing (monthly and Annual)
- Financial Reporting and Monthly Operations Review
- Auditing and Asset Control
- • Government compliance
- External Audit
- Preparation of schedules as required by BIR during audit
- Schedules for withholding taxes
- Preparing Alpha list for BIR
2. Ensures that the following tasks are implemented and monitored accordingly:
- Financial Statements preparation as well as finalization of all books of accounts of GPP
- Cash position report and bank reconciliation preparation
- Audit of liquidations
- Preparation of monthly progressive billing
- A/R Schedules for GPP
- Annual Planning and Budget preparation
- Quarterly business Review and Forecast preparation
- Finance-related Feasibility studies
- Process improvement implementation
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least five (5) year experience as Accounting Officer
- Must have relevant experience in Financial Accounting, Reporting and Control, Taxation and Audit.
- With extensive knowledge in Accounting works and principles such as F/S preparation, costing, budgeting, payables, receivables, etc.
- Has ample knowledge in any payroll system
- Must have an above average knowledge and/or background on the following: Financial Management; Corporate tax law; Financial Analysis and Credit Management; Taxation and Risk Management; F/S preparation; General Accounting; Cost Accounting; Budget preparation; Receivables and Payables.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications particularly in word, excel, power point and outlook
- With an above average oral and communication skills; inter-personal; planning; organizing; analytical; problem-solving; negotiating; coaching skills.
- Danish MNC with attractive salary and bonus
- 5 days work week
- Friendly working environment
- Attractive leave & medical benefits
- Engaging company events and activities
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.