- To perform the task of solving customer’s complaints and the company’s quotation/order processing, aim to obtain the benefit of the company and the customer as well.
- To coordinate technical force of internal and authorization service centre to provide effective and efficient service to customer.
- To provide the accurate service statistic and reports to develop service business and management.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Handling service request from sales or customers, coordinate all internal department to ensure the service complete
- Arrange the service request to right service engineer/service partner according to capacity, product, and get it confirmed with customer for both satisfactions
- To close follow up the time schedules of all service activates agreed upon and take appropriate action in case of deviations
- Strictly follow the principle to prepare formal quotation to customer such as service centre, distributor, end-user etc
- To issue order and perform the processing of received orders to make sure the availability of request product specifications and terms of delivery
- To follow-up the order day and day, ensure all of order schedule under our control
- To be responsible to audit the clam of authorization service centre and ensure the monthly payment to them accuracy and timely
- Answering customer calls, solving customer’s problems and make record, solving customer’s quotation, purchase, nontechnical inquiry etc
- Response for 400 parts directly sales
Key Success Factors
- Customer satisfaction rate
- Response time to service ticket
- 400 Service sales targets
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Diploma or degree holder in mechanical or electrical/electronic field
- At least 3 years’ experience with administration and coordination
- Good command in oral, listening, reading and written Chinese and English
- Extensive knowledge of MS office, Outlook
- Experience in SAP will be advantage
- Excel, Access, Outlook skilful will be highly appreciate
- Interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Team work spirits
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Customer driven
- Being patient
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.