Performing project execution management, conducting key projects site management, delivering professional PM services, supporting in PM process optimization and handling fundamental system & solution formulation
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Perform end-to-end project execution management for the projects of direct bidding, system & solution, and EPC ship-out, and ensure project goals successfully achieved.
- Deliver professional PM services in terms of project scope/cost/schedule/quality/risk management.
- Conduct effective communication with internal/external stakeholders and assist PM manager to streamline and improve end-to-end project management process.
- Manage site activities including delivery, assembly, T&C and handover in key projects, and collaborate with operation and service team to ensure proper implementation.
- Handle system & solution formulation in general HVAC applications, e.g. chiller plant.
Key Success Factors
- Projects quantity/value in managed
- Project sites directly supervised
- Activity No. to improve sales team’s PM capability, e.g. professional PM training, best practice sharing
- No. of process/WIP/tool developed or improved to streamline the end-to-end PM process
Required Minimum Qualifications
- B. Sc. in Mechanical/electrical engineering related;
- At least 5 years experiences in Project management function with an EPC company/ M&E company/ESCO/ Similar industry company;
- Proficient experience in M&E project engineering and execution
- Familiar with building systems, e.g. HVAC, electrical, water boosting, and relevant energy saving measures;
- Familiar with National standards and regulation, especially on M&E system and project management;
- Strong sense of Customer Centricity, Accountability and Collaboration
- Enthusiastic and Persistent - getting the job done – a “can-do attitude”
- Good at planning and organizing; and at the same time flexible and adaptive to change;
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Positive, self-confident and able to deal with pressure; Fast learner;
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Proficiency with relevant tools such as Auto CAD/Microsoft Project;
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.