Reporting directly to the Oceania Segment Manager for Distribution and Water Utilities, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating and engaging in relevant industry associations to build networks and relationships
- Creating preference and demand from product end-users by providing the best value solution; and
- Translating end-user needs into product and marketing solutions
We can be flexible on the location of this role within Queensland and work from home is available for the right candidate. Please note significant regional and national travel will be required.
- Join a global network of solar professionals to collaborate and drive our business forward
- Global career development opportunities and access to extensive internal training
- Wide range of Employee Benefits and Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Experience in the rural stock watering & agricultural industry mandatory
- Electrical controls and solar power exposure mandatory, solar pumping knowledge advantageous
- Ability to network and build strong relationships
- Business development and sales experience with an understanding of working with both distribution and end-users
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with computers and Microsoft Office
- Proactive, results driven and solutions focussed
- Proven track record working independently and achieving results
Want to learn more about the great benefits on offer at Grundfos? Please reach out at email@example.com for a copy of our Employee Value Proposition
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.