Objectives of the position
Within Group Quality, there is the Quality Excellence Satelite in Hungary; in this team the main purpose of this position is to ensure the operation of the quality management systems (primarily Business Developement QMS) and provide support to the Grundfos sub-organizations (primarily BD sites). On top of that to ensure the (system) audit programme planning & execution on global level.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining, developing the BD QMS management system
- Ensure ISO updates is placed in the BD QMS documentation
- System support to the BD organization
- Make System Trainings/BD QMS Introduction Trainings
- Lead or be involved into ISO or Management System related projects
- Work with close collaboration within Quality Excellence
- Responsible for maintaining the ISO certificates in the BD QMS system
- Acting as the Group Lead System Auditor (ISO9001 & ISO14001)
- Act as the Group Audit Manager, operating AUDIT MANAGER Global Network
- Establish and coordinate external/internal system audit programmes on Group level
- NC Management & Reporting on Group level
- Ensure the connection between GPS Assessment activities and Internal System Audit planning/execution.
- Fluent & concise English
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, upwards/downwards
- Cultural understanding and the ability to work cross-functional in all levels of the organization.
- Strong mind-set & robustness
- System and process understanding
- Service minded - will always try to help
- Global coordination & network management
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.