Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
We are looking for:
Product Configuration Engineer
The purpose of Product Data Management is ‘To ensure high quality insite, enabling excellent execution’ which means that the main purpose of this job is:
- Develop and engineer product configurators meeting customer demands agreed with product management
- Analyze, define and implement (engineer) features in configurators as secure a fit between customer needs, available product features and production capability
- Ensure new configurators are developed according to Grundfos Product Modeling Process
- Secure configurators with a high success ration in relation to possibly solutions on a global marked
- Responsibly to define project specifications making each configurator a success in the entire value chain
- Build configurators scalable meeting future product extensions and service developments
- Each configurator are to be designed as a part of a program with shared nomenclature and consistent user experience
- Prepare price condition structure as support both up- and down-stream pricing (Gross- and GRP-prices)
- Provide continues development of users configuration experience
- Request development of new configuration features to secure compliance with group strategies
- Demand new configuration functionality implemented emerge better sales and operational performance in value chain and development and engineering performance in BD/PDM
- Specify support tools help users of configurator data streamline daily work
- Ensure availability of training programs and materials for users of configuration, users of data from configuration
What do you need to apply?
- Educated engineer or technician
- Able to listen and understand business demands
- Transform demands to possibly and efficient solutions
- Able to handle high detail levels and build up/standby/link to general level
- Able to secure high data quality in all aspects
- Be dedicated and honest - build up authority and thrust
- Secure confidence and proactive communication
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.