About the Role
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact to assist our customers with technical advice and handling quotations and tasks. More complex queries and quotes will be escalated to our technical team who will support.
Reporting to the Oceania Customer Service Manager, you will be provided with all the training and support required to succeed in the role however you must have an appetite for technical learning!
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Great team culture, family owned global organisation
- Wide range of Employee Benefits, bonus, awards and incentives
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives, Family Hour, Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
- Professionally respond to all customer telephone, email or fax enquiries documenting all interactions in our SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Directly manage the entire order experience
- Selection of technical pumping solutions and preparation of quotations
- Ensure best possible customer experience by keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with the latest product information, expediting orders, resolving any concerns in a timely manner, and continuously seeking ways to improve
Skills, Experience and Desirable Attributes
- Positive and energetic approach to work
- Technically minded with knowledge of hydraulic systems or equivalent engineered product
- Previous experience in the selection and sales of pumps, pipes or valve industry is highly desirable
- Strong customer service skills and experience managing phone and email enquiries
- High attention to detail and speed with regards to data entry
- Friendly and professional approach to customer service with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Confident in using a range of computer programs. Experience using SAP and the Microsoft Office suite is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.