Job family: Leadership
Job cluster: Leadership - Purchasing
Job role: Purchasing Manager
Band level: 07
Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right people and keep them trained and motivated to add value for the Grundfos customers.
- Secure the right mix of talent.
- Establish, maintain and support insight into the relevant supplier markets.
- Secure support towards the main stakeholders.
- Build and maintain close relations with suppliers and other major accounts related to the future business opportunities.
- Continuously optimise the supplier portfolio and cost, aligned with the needs of the Group in a local, regional or global scope.
Work focus: Deliver results through managers/employees and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build effective and successful team(s). Create collaboration across relevant functional areas.
Time application: Annual planning for team and performance management.
Work value: Value managerial work and develop continuously managerial skills.
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within Purchasing.
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within Purchasing.
- Most likely to have 5-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within Purchasing.
- Group Operations
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.