Global CM for marketing and finance
Are you an experienced negotiator within Marketing and Financial services? Here is your opportunity to become our new Category Manager in Grundfos Global Indirect Purchase.
What do we offer?
In an international network, you play a leading role to define and drive our future sourcing strategy and take responsibility for the portfolio of indirect suppliers related to the areas of Marketing and Finance. This covers marketing agencies, translation, printed materials and advertising, as well as suppliers of financial and legal services, financial reporting and insurance.
You will join the team of Global Indirect Purchase, 12 members responsible for sourcing of indirect products and services within Group Purchasing Function. Global Indirect Purchase Manager is Ninna Normand Helles based in Denmark.
What is the job about?
As Global Indirect Category Manager for Marketing and Finance, you will be responsible for:
- develop and execute the sourcing strategy related to these business areas.
- work closely together with key stakeholders in Group Marketing and Group Finance, as well as with local and regional indirect purchasers and stakeholders in our production and sales companies.
- Ensure an optimised suppliers’ portfolio and commercial terms in place
- Identify cost optimization opportunities both locally, regionally and globally
- Execute cost optimization projects at global level and support local and regional projects
- Execute market and spend analysis to identify and follow the main cost drivers trend; conduct relevant benchmarks to identify savings potential and compare total cost scenarios.
Close co-operation with internal stakeholders is key to succeed, acting as a Business Partner for the Group functions who know the business strategy and therefore define the requirements and demands. It is therefore important for you to understand those business strategies, needs and requirements, while you also have the courage, knowledge and foundation to challenge internal stakeholder, concerning habits, existing solutions and concepts.
- experience within an international organisation and with managing international suppliers’ portfolio.
- experience with defining and execution of sourcing strategies.
- experienced in international stakeholder’s management
- relevant commercial master or bachelor’s degree combined with at least 5 years of experience as lead negotiator, you see yourself as a well-founded sourcing professional.
- Target oriented, do not settle with least acceptable and dare to challenge existing concepts and solutions.
- Able to work independently and think analytically
- Experience with contemporary tools like e-sourcing for example
- Speak and write English at professional negotiation level.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.