Would you like to deliver key insights on our products’ functionality and cost? And do you want to develop and optimise our position as a valued partner in the organization?
At Grundfos, we are committed to solving the world’s water challenges through innovative pumps and water solutions. An essential part of this mission is making sure that our products are the best on the market.
To ensure this, you will join 2 product analysts in a team that is part of Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction. The department’s overall goal is to support the business in having a cost competitive product portfolio – advancing our position in the marketplace.
Set the strategic direction for the team
Both you and your colleagues report to the head of Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction, and you will be responsible for planning activities for the whole team as well as driving the delivery of current and future offerings in the area.
The team’s core mission is to deliver intelligence on how to improve pumps and water solutions through an array of analyses, tests and workshops.
As the senior member of the team, you will play a vital part in setting the future direction for our area of expertise. By facilitating workshops and courses for senior management, you will ensure that the team not only supports the organization but becomes a respected partner who delivers valuable insights.
“You’ll have a great opportunity to create value for the business as you proactively build a better understanding of different product solutions and actively promote and communicate these insights across the organization,” explains Jesper Uldall Nielsen, Head of Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction
Your tasks include:
- Planning, driving and reporting tests of products
- Developing and driving the implementation of new processes and tools to deliver superior insights on products to both senior and product line management
- Setting the direction for your team to continuously improve offerings to match potentially changing business needs
- Building and strengthening a network with local product intelligence experts and ambassadors to secure global leverage of insights
- Handling ad hoc requests that arise from senior management and directors
- Consulting with our sales teams to provide product sales arguments for our products’ superiority
Stakeholder management skills and technical understanding
As a person, your interpersonal and communication skills enable you to interact efficiently with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You are comfortable with driving a large number of projects simultaneously, can identify potential for optimisation and have the momentum to drive new initiatives. Moreover, you:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field
- Have several years’ relevant work experience, for instance with mechanics, electronics or water solutions
- Have experience from product line management
- Have preferably obtained your technical experience through working with pumps, but this is not a requirement
- May have experience with technical documentation
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact the Head of Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction, Jesper Uldall Nielsen, on +45 2476 6715.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 22 October 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect to conduct 1st round interviews in week 44 and 2nd round interviews in week 45.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.