- A comprehensive training program
- Clear career path with performance management and development plan
- Premium health insurance package for employee and one immediate family member
- Teambuilding activity
- Benefit as per company policy
Apply technical and customer insights to identify, sell and provide customers with basic value-adding service and after-sales solutions. Associate works under regular supervision from senior service sales colleagues. Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Listen to customers and identify how Grundfos value proposition supports their business needs.
- Sell service-related products and services to achieve agreed targets (sales, margin etc.) based on sales leads generated from installed base/CRM data.
- Plan and register all activities.
- Follow-up on sales from quotation to getting the order.
- Select service products, prepare and present quotations.
- Carry out risk assessment before on-site visits.
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within service.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 1-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in service.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the service environment.
- Priority to local citizen
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.