The Asia Pacific Graduate Programme (AGP) is a once in a lifetime opportunity to kick start your career with our global, market leading organisation!
The AGP is a two-year talent development initiative which enables you to explore and experience our organization in different dimensions, whilst supporting the delivery of our Grundfos Strategy. You will receive ongoing mentoring, coaching and training opportunities to set you up for a successful, long term career in our Global Organisation.
Being in this programme means working in a diverse environment with opportunities to explore your talent. You will complete 4x 6 month project rotations across different departments and locations within Asia. The first 6 months will commence in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Opportunity to gain international experience and travel abroad
- Build global networks and knowledge within our global organization
- Generous remuneration with financial support for housing, medical, insurance & mobility costs including home visits
- Currently based in Adelaide, Australia
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics / electrical / digital or relevant
- A master’s degree in Business
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
- Strong proficiency in English Language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and open to new challenges
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.