Grundfos in Spain is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Field Engineer to support the existing Service&Solutions team in providing high level of after sales service and customer service for Grundfos customers. This individual will be based in Spain, reporting to the Service&Solutions Operations Manager in Spain. Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team.
As a Service Technician you will perform hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting, assessment, repair and start-ups on Dosing&Disinfection pumps and controls travelling to and from customer sites & workshops.
- Interact with customers & perform workshop and field service including trouble-shooting, assessment, inspection, reporting, cleaning, reassembly and testing of dosing pumps and controls.
- Commissioning of new dosing pumps and skids/ controls and operator training.
- Prepare commissioning and service reports for Operations Manager’s review.
- Report on installations & site conditions that affect the operation or lifetime of the products and scope for new service business.
- Assist during service training for customers.
- Interact with product managers, Factory and Grundfos internal networks for latest product features, product & applications know-how…etc
- Must be an electrician or holder of Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Must have previous working experience in a similar role
- Advanced English level, Portuguese would be considered a plus
- Strong competence and experience in servicing Dosing pumps & skids, automation systems, communications, and chemical handling.
- Must be able to perform advanced pump service / maintenance activities, with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Read and interpret service instructions and IOMs for assembly, repair, reassembly and operation as required including completion of reports in either paper or electronic form
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.