Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Service team in Grundfos Turkey as a Service Coordinator.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
What is the job about?
As a Service Coordinator, you will ensure a high level of after sales service and customer service in the area for all Grundfos customers, by competent and efficient service administration.
You will co-ordinate with the Service Manager, Technicians/Engineers and Customers, to ensure availability of spare parts and administer the service process. You will ensure that the repair of pumps & controls are carried out in accordance to the agreed work scope and also meeting the agreed contractual turnaround time, and provide continuous support to customers’ maintenance requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Processing of service cases, issuing service notifications within the Service Department to the Service Engineers/Technicians prescribing such of the cases (exceptions, limits, problems, sensitivity etc.) and contingent situations (cost, delays, stock nil etc.) to be reported for guidance, direction and decisions;
- Administering/updating all service activities in SAP CS;
- Invoicing of spare parts used for service cases and requisition of payment/credit notes to service partners;
- Follow-up and coordinate with customers, where required, for ongoing service cases;
- Preparing and submitting quotations for repairs, in co-ordination with the Service Supervisor. Review component/pumps cost of repairs and consult with the customer for optimizing the repair process;
- Liaison with other departments on all aspects of repair and ensure high level of coordination;
- Spare parts placing in warranty orders.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- University degree in any relevant field is desirable but not essential
- Technical background is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent computer literacy – experience using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Articulate, organized and with good coordination skills. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Meets productivity standards and completes work in timely manner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.