Do you want to play an important role in Engineering projects in an international organisation? And would you like to contribute to daily Engineering operations with specific focus on test and product optimizations?
Play an important role in Engineering projects
Focusing on the electrical aspects of the Grundfos products, you will join both large and small product development projects, working with colleagues across the organization. Our Engineering department maintain and develop our products on the market and you will contribute to daily operations with specific focus on root-cause analysis, product optimizations and qualifying tests for product launch.
As such, you will play an important role as support to R&D and Grundfos on tasks in relation to production, prototype tests as well as final (approval) tests. Your specific tasks will involve:
- General electronics tasks such as prototype building, tracing, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Analysis and test in controlled environments to investigate issues reported by customers and field personnel.
- Investigating the effect of environmental influences of electronics equipment, e.g. certifying measurement according to standards.
- Hands-on tasks such as testbed setup, firmware modifications, EMC test, component breakdown test, climate cabinet tests and humidity tests.
”You will be exposed to a large organization and plenty of stakeholders. It takes time to know your way around it all and the tasks will vary greatly in nature and complexity. But you will never be short of people to ask for help,” says Flemming Baltzersen.
Electronics nerd with a hands-on attitude
- Perhaps you have a background as an electronics technician or engineer and some years of experience from a similar role.
- You have experience with deep product analysis, proto-typing, approval testing, test equipment, measurement-oriented solutions, EMC test, climate cabinets, etc. but we are also willing to train you.
- You possess great communication skills in English and it is a plus if you also master Danish.
- You work independently with little guidance and with a strong sense for quality and details.
“Most importantly, you love working with electronics. In fact, you might be a bit of a nerd – like the rest of us. You are also a real people-person who enjoys working in cross-functional projects. Being helpful, you lend an extra hand when needed, and you are not afraid to assemble a testbed or be flexible in terms of tasks, so we get things done,” Flemming finishes.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager, Flemming Baltzersen on +45 51 72 58 40.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than the 28th of November 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held primo December.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
or our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.