The Service Coordinator is responsible for responding to incoming technical queries, potential warranty claims, and general service calls. Key parts of the role are to provide a good response and remedy service to customers as well as managing the company’s exposure to warranty claims within the warranty procedure. Will assist in scheduling field service and repair resources.
- Knowledge of submersible product range and overall pump knowledge
- Maintain good communications within Grundfos and customers/suppliers for the timely and cost effective resolution of claims
- Maintain warranty claims
- Evaluate incoming service queries and coordinate the collection of additional information directly or via sales/business partners
- Focal point for customer contact for technical issues, service requests, and warranty problems.
- Assist Service Center Supervisor in maintaining follow-up on service jobs
- Handle dispute and credit memo requests
- Ensure credit memos and purchase orders are issued for service related items in accordance with the DOA
- Coordinate with Purchasing, Sales, and factory when applicable to accomplish service jobs in a timely manner
- Issue and track follow-up RMA’s
- Ensure files and jobs are compliant with quality programs
- Provide back up to Aftermarket and Service managers
- Track availability of parts for service orders and issue transfer orders and work orders as needed
- Additional duties as needed and assigned by Service Manager
- Perform field start-up, commissioning, diagnosis and repairs as requested by Service Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A strong working knowledge or pumps, applications, pumping equipment, and project management
- Knowledge of internal business systems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong customer service and internal sales skills
- Ability to supervise
Education and Experience
- Technical background with submersible pump experience
- 5+ years in technical, engineering or sales role
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.