Objectives of the position
- Visitors’ guide is responsible for preparing Grundfos City facilities for the visits, introducing Grundfos, carrying out GMH factory tours, promoting Grundfos, his products and Grundfos City.
- Professional training for project managers, engineers, consultants and contractors within the scope of and based on the Grundfos strategies for the CBS and WW Market Segment.
- The overall goals for the training is to „Make it easy to choose solutions from Grundfos” and to promote Grundfos brand.
- Co-ordination of projects related to factory tours and training updates.
Main tasks of the job
- Communication with all parties concerning the professional content of the visit/training
- Handling of welcome screens, 3D equipment, tour guide sets incl. maintenance, service, problem solving solutions
- Groups’ welcome at the reception
- Weekly information for managers and production about factory tours
- Co-ordination of managers’ welcome for VIP groups
- Guiding visitors on site visits
- Control and preparation of documents for re-invoicing to financial department
- Handling of marketing gifts
- Distribution and evaluation of Grundfos City questionnaire, feedback to GF City manager
- Perform training for project managers, engineers, consultants and contractors
- Active engagement in setting up visit programs in close co-operation with Grundfos City guest consultants and representative(s) from GF sales companies
- Arrengement of rooms and preparation of training materials
- Updating of training infomation on the Customer Portal and in the Activity Catalouge
- Collect feedback from guests on training
- Offer relevant feedback from customer experience to relevant responsible person(s)
- Contribute to the continuous learning process and improvement of training materials
- Ad hoc projects to update Grundfos City facilities set-up
Necessary qualification of the job
- Engineering or other technical background
- Training competencies and skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus attitude
- Capability of creating good rapport with audience
- High level of English
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.