With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19.000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Currently, Grundfos Spain are aiming to further strengthen our Sales Team. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer based in Galicia to be responsible for our Industrial customers in the NorthWest of Spain
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
- Customer platform consisting of industrial end-users (IEM), equipment manufacturers (OEM), system integrators and installers within the Industry segment.
- Ensure sales and technical support to the customer platform under his/her responsibility
- Continuous negotiation of quotations made to customers allowing the delivery of agreed sales targets (monthly and yearly budget).
- Monthly reporting of promotional and sales activities, sales pipeline follow-up and sales forecasting.
- Record all activities relating to the Customer Relationship Management inline company procedure using our CRM package
- CRM update of customers data base, opportunities and quotation/negotiation status.
- Ensure facetime targets.
- For the segment related products and competitors, should collect and report market information about price positioning, competitor identification and competitor activities.
- Quarterly update on agreed business plan/ action plans.
- Engineer or technical knowledge
-Experience in driving sales
-Knowledge of the Industry sector
-Fluent in English
-Communication and negotiation skills
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
Or Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.